Playmobil Sports & Action 71120 Soccer Stadium, Table Football Game for Kids, with 2 Footballers with Kick Mechanism, 2 Goalkeepers, 3 Balls, Tabletop Toy for Children 5+
About this deal
The stadium was originally opened on 11 September 1910 under the name Sportplatz am Ronhofer Weg gegenüber dem Zentral-Friedhof  (English: Sports ground on Ronhof Lane opposite the central cemetery).
A video screen was also installed, the entrance area was redesigned and new ticket offices were built.
com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. From the expiration of the sponsorship agreement on July 1, 2014 until February 1, 2016, the Ronhof temporarily bore the official name Stadion am Laubenweg.
After interim plans to build a new stadium on the Main-Danube Canal in the south of the city, SpVgg Greuther Fürth extended its lease with the owner until 2040 in November 2012.During the 2007 summer break, a turf heating system was installed, new seats for the main stand were installed, and the old Block 1 was demolished. The reconstruction took place in two phases: Phase 1, which included the demolition of the now 60-year-old main grandstand and a subsequent new construction with VIP stands, started in January 2016 and was completed by July 2017.
The stadium had a record attendance shortly before this inauguration: on April 1, 30,000 spectators came to the derby against 1.
The previous training pitches behind the stadium were replaced by car parking spaces, for which a circular road was also drawn around the stadium. In the process, the new stand was completely covered and provided with its own floodlights, since the roof restricts the light field of the floodlights.